Swedish speaking technical support hacker
addwish business is growing rapidly - that's why we are looking for more Tech Support hackers - to be on the front lines and take personal responsibility for successful problem solving and service enablement for our customers.
addwish business is a razor-sharp solution, bringing personalisation and conversion rate optimisation to the SMB e-commerce segment. Based out of Copenhagen, Denmark - we are serving the Nordics - in a steady growing multicultural kick-ass team.
As to us, our customers are essential, especially when providing exceptional service and support - that's why we are doubling even more down on the service and support to our customers. This is where you come in - and why we need you!
So, if you possess the following skills - stop what you are doing right now, and reach out to us:
- You are a team player
- You have "extrovert" communication skills - as you'll be talking to customers, on the phone as well as writing and communicating via email and chat.
- You have great approach to problem-solving – and find this fun :)
- You can keep cool - and to stay on top, keeping an overview of your ongoing activities.
- You can juggle multiple tasks at the same time.
- You have either experience with web and/or e-commerce.
- You are confident in Swedish and English in spoken and written words.
When you join us, you’ll be:
- Responsible, along with the rest of the team, for ensuring a high service level - and contributing to very high customer satisfaction through your communication w/ customers.
- Talking and communicating w/ customers - if they have technical/product questions or issues. You are our customer's lifeline - but you are of course backed by awesome colleagues :)
- Participating in the technical set up and enablement of our customers, ensuring high quality on the technical part of the delivery.
- Prioritising on the fly - with a lot of incoming requests, you'll be responsible for managing and prioritising your own time, within the framework of our overall philosophy of servicing customers.
- Contributing with valuable input to the product and company process, as you'll be hands-on on the front lines talking to customers and working with our product.
So what are you waiting for, join us @ addwish business - help us nudge up our service and support towards our customers even more - while at the same time conquering the Nordic e-commerce market and having fun!
Questions; reach out to Brian on phone: +45 6151 6151.
Apply; shoot a quick line to Brian on email email@example.com - or grab the phone, to reach him directly on +45 6151 6151.