Dutch account manager
You are going to be a part of a fast paced growing business that is expanding into a new market. Addwish is taking over the Nordics, and now we are fixing our eyes on The Netherlands as our next endeavor.
The Dutch market has shown itself to be accepting our products – we have tested, validated and penetrated the market, so now is the time for scaling and dominating.
We are looking for kick-ass sales representatives who already knows how to blast through a market, by bringing down walls and closing deals. Our product is best-in-class and we have the highest amount of happy customers in the industry to prove it.
We increase the performance of E-commerce businesses by smart and advanced products. Our products increase conversions, avg. order sizes and create more customer commitment. We do this by offering a personalized shopping experience for customers via several channels.
Does it sound interesting, and do you want to bring your skills to the winning team?
First check off these prerequisites:
- I know how to sell on the phone - I have done it for at least 3 years!
- I want to exceed targets and expectations - I get bored if I'm not challenged!
- I'm independent and know everything there is to know about B2B sales - All i need to get going is the details of the product.
- I'm eager to join the talented sales team at Addwish and start earning my way to a 6 digit salary.
Great, here is what you will be doing:
You will work closely with the Dutch sales manager to further scale the Dutch market. You will take on account management by building repore and a strong power-base of customers - The products we develop are creating great value for our customers, so this shouldn't be too hard.
As an Account manager in the E-commerce branch you will have a key role in further scaling our business in the Dutch market. From prospecting to initiating contact, and from pitching to closing, this will be handled by you.
You will be offering our products to webshops, marketing bureaus, E-commerce developers and E-commerce platforms.
You will be utilizing your contantly growing professional network, b2b cold calls, social media and whatever means you find necessary.
Afer successfully acquiring a new customer, you will handle the customer to our customer success team, who will be in charge of the technical implementations. As an account manager you should follow up on your customers' success and search for opportunities to further expand the collaboration.
Our office is located in central Copenhagen and you will have access 24:7.
For you and us to match, you need to have:
- 3+ years of experience in sales.
- Great communications skills both verbally and in writing - both Dutch and English.
- Commitment to work fulltime in Copenhagen.
- Experience in a competitive sales team with high volume and energy levels.
- The ability to adapt to a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Drive, self-motivation and creativity.
- Experience in conducting sales negotiations with stakeholders.
- Team player mentality - We need everyone to succeed.
- Eyes on the ball - you need to able to work systematically and methodically to consistently achieve your goals.
- A strong customer focus - our customers are our livelyhood and they expect only the best service.
- The skills to explain technical solutions in a simple and easy to understand way - experience with E-commerce can be a plus.
What we wil offer:
- A strong salary with an uncapped bonus structure - our top performers can make 6 figures a month.
- Extensive training in sales techniques and product pitching.
- Great incentive to perform your best.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks.
- A great workplace where a day never goes by without gaving a blast with your team.
If this fits you then we would love to hear from you.
Contact us at 0031-20 241 6401 or via email at BS@Addwish.com