Danish customer delivery hero
Addwish business is growing - that’s why we are looking for a customer-centric hero who is willing to go out of way and take personal responsibility for the successful delivery of our services.
Based out of Copenhagen, Denmark, we are serving the Nordics with a steady growing multicultural team.
We are bringing personalisation and conversion rate optimisation tools to the SMB e-commerce segment. Our services can include the likes of personal newsletter content, triggered emails, intelligent search functionality and data driven product recommendations.
Customer satisfaction is essential to us, and our customers have come to expect a great deal from us, which is why we want to increase the number of hands on deck - This is where you come in, and why we need you right now!
So, if you possess the following skills, stop what you are doing and reach out to us:
- You like talking to people and are capable of putting yourself in the shoes of the customer - your customers MUST be happy, period!
- You can work structured with a wide variety of different tasks.
- You have basic Internet/Web knowledge, but are not necessarily a geek.
- You are self driven and ambitious, but understands the importance of a strong team.
- You are fluent in Danish and English - both spoken and written.
- You have experience in servicing customers over the phone.
- You have Commercial Awareness and are able to recommend further services to our existing customers.
- ...and of cource you like to grab a beer, listen to some music with you colleagues and perheps play a match of fifa on the playstation.
When you join us, you’ll be:
- The key coordinating driver, responsible for delivering the promised services to new and existing customers.
- Ensuring an optimal process/workflow, both internally and externally, when coordinating the implementation of our services.
- Transforming customer needs and ideas into clear requirements for our tech guys.
- Crafting useful guides and info pieces that help our customers get the most out of Addwish.
- Hosting small webinars - demonstrating features and best practices within our solution.
- Spotting further business opportunities with existing customers for your colleagues in the sales department.
So what are you waiting for? join us a.s.a.p @ addwish business - We promise you'll have a great time with the rest of our awesome team!
If you have any questions, or is ready to send an application, shoot a quick line to Brian on email email@example.com - or grab the phone to reach him directly on +45 89 88 92 01.